Assembly is normally the time of the week when a whole year group or house comes together. However, while we are working in a bubble structure, assemblies will be delivered virtually to students, in their form rooms, via video link.
Key themes and values covered in assembly
The key themes and values which underpin our assemblies are:
- fairness and justice
- the rule of law
- freedom of speech, including the importance of a free media
- right and wrong
- tolerance and respect for others
- the importance of learning
- the importance of hard work, effort and determination
- endurance and resilience
- responsibilities as well as rights
- aiming high
- staying safe and healthy
LEARN for Success
LEARN for Success is at the heart of our character-education programme, and overlaps with many of the themes listed above.
LEARN for Success stands for:
Click on the image below to find out more about LEARN for Success.