Our vision for the school is to provide inspirational learning that enriches, engages and promotes excellence.
To enable Ridgeway High School students to reach higher standards we:
- encourage students to be the best that they can be in order to fulfil their potential;
- ensure that students leave Ridgeway as successful, confident and capable young people, well equipped for the next stage of their life;
- provide a learning environment that is safe, secure and stimulating – a place of enjoyment, innovation, excellence and enterprise;
- create opportunities, both inside and beyond the classroom, that enrich their learning experience;
- develop future citizens who will succeed in the global economy of the twenty-first century, where skills, qualities and the ability to adapt, change and solve problems are of paramount importance.