Click to view a copy of Ridgeway High School’s latest Ofsted report.
Summary of key findings from our latest Ofsted report:
• Students receive a very good all-round education because achievement across subjects is consistently at least good
• The proportion of students achieving five or more passes A* to C, including English and mathematics, is outstanding
• Teachers’ passion and enthusiasm for their subjects motivate students. Students enjoy opportunities to express their opinions when working together in pairs and groups
• Disabled students and those with special educational needs make outstanding overall progress
• Behaviour and safety are good because teachers help students develop the confidence they need to succeed
• There are examples of outstanding teaching across subjects including English, mathematics, science, design technology and physical education
• The headteacher has demonstrated outstanding leadership
• Outstanding teaching in religious education and an outstanding music curriculum support students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
• There is an absolute focus on student achievement
Safeguarding Inspection, September 2015
On 30 September 2015, Ofsted inspected our safeguarding procedures and practices and judged them to be effective.
Click to read the safeguarding report.
Click to download the Ofsted report on safeguarding at Ridgeway High School.