Tom Reynolds, an SLE (specialist lead educator) in English is offering free online lessons until July.
These are the details:
I have agreed to conduct weekly, online English sessions for an education company called www.parentguidetogcse.com [they are currently providing a free ‘care service’ for parents – read more via their Facebook page].
Each session will focus on one of the key skills needed to access and succeed in GCSE English Language and Literature and is designed for both/either students and parents. Therefore, as these sessions have already been commissioned, should you have parents/students [or teachers] that may wish to receive additional GCSE English tuition/CPD [completely free of charge], please share with them the information that follows:
- Interested parties should email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ‘Summer Term Password’ – This will generate an automatic email with full session details
- Follow @theedenmethod on Twitter [questions via #AskSirEnglish]
- Sessions conducted on Zoom
- Students/parents will need paper/notepad and pen or a laptop/computer/tablet other than the one used to watch our Zoom lessons
- Half Term 5 [Monday 27th April à Thursday 21st May] – Writing Focus
- Half Term 6 [Monday 1st June à Thursday 16th July] – Reading Focus
- Weekly Monday Lessons – 10:30 – 11:30 [Repeated 19:30 – 20:30]
- Thursday ‘Ask Sir’ Sessions – 19:30 – 20:30 [best Q&A info discussed on Zoom and later posted on Twitter]
Kind regards and I hope that these sessions may be of some service during this time,
The Eden Method™ Director & English Specialist Leader of Education